Canon is a new Musiclink cable designed, say Black Rhodium, “to achieve very high sound quality when using portable music systems by using the latest Black Rhodium high end cable technology, Including the Graham Nalty VS-4 Vibration Stabiliser”. It is hand built at the Black Rhodium factory in Derby.
The design features of Canon include:
- 55g vibration stabiliser to reduce distortion due to microscopic vibrations in the cable from both internal and external sources
- Silver plated conductors
- Low loss PTFE insulation
- Braided screen to minimise RFI noise on the signal conductors
- RFI noise reduction technology
- Additional vibration reduction technology
- Gold plated connectors
They go on to say that: “Canon has been designed so that the musical benefits of the GN LEGACY VS-4 Vibration Stabiliser can be enjoyed by users. The vibration stabiliser has been specially designed to reduce audible cable distortion in cables by limiting the effects of vibrations travelling through the conductor wires which can cause audible distortion to your music”.
Specification Of Black Rhodium CANON Musiclink Stereo Interconnect Cable and Canon E Stereo Extension Cable:
- Vibration Stabilizer weight: 55g
- Black contoured outer jacket
- Outer diameter: 6.8 mm
0.5m Stereo Musiclink 3.5mm jack – 3.5mm jack £120.00
1m Stereo Musiclink 3.5mm jack – 3.5mm jack £180.00
2m Stereo Musiclink Extension 3.5mm jack-3.5mm socket £260.00
Longer lengths are available pro rata.