Black Rhodium used the 2017 Stylus show in Manchester to launch the two new high end Tone Arm cables. These join the Stylus and Stylus VS-2 Tone Arm cables to enable Black Rhodium to offer a choice of Tone Arm DIN terminated cables to high end turntable users.
Silver Groove and Silver Groove DCT++CS are new Pure Silver Tone arm cables hand-built at the Black Rhodium factory in Derby. Silver Groove DCT++CS expands on the Performance of Silver Groove by application of Deep Cryogenic Treatment of both conductors and connectors plus a Graham Nalty Vibration Stabiliser to further reduce micro vibrations within the cable.
The special design features of Silver Groove include:
- Ultra low ‘Proximity Effect’ Magnetic Field distortion due to added inter-conductor distance due to braid over conductor
- 99.99% Pure Silver conductor wires
- Low loss PTFE insulation for low dielectric absorption
- Mechanical Vibration Suppression Materials used in Construction
- RFI noise reduction technology to reduce distortion from radiated RFI
- Rhodium Plated connectors
- Low capacitance design for use with magnetic cartridges
The additional design features of Silver Groove DCT++CS include:
- Deep Cryogenic Treatment of both cable and connectors
- Crystal Sound Technology
- Graham Nalty Vibration Stabiliser to reduce distortions created by micro-vibrations within the cable.
Specification of Silver Groove
Length of cable 1.3m
Capacitance of 1.3m terminated: 45pF
Available with both DIN and RCA connection to the Tone Arm
Silver Groove and Silver Groove DCT++CS will be available at these Retail Prices:
Silver Groove DIN – 2 x RCA 1.3m £1650.00
Silver Groove 2 x RCA – 2 x RCA 1.3m £1650.00
Silver Groove DCT++CS DIN – 2 x RCA 1.3m £2600.00
Silver Groove DCT++CS 2 x RCA – 2 x RCA 1.3m £2600.00