Funjoe at Clones Audio whose little 25 Watt amplifier Hifi Pig reviewed a while ago got in touch to tell us about his latest product to his rapidly expanding range of audio kit, the Sheva DAC.
• DSD 64/128 and DXD (384KHz 24bit PCM) compatible
• Ultra-Low Phase Noise Femto Master Clock
• Remarkable power supply has separate torroidal transformers for Analog and Digital section.
• Digital Inputs: AES/EBU, S/PDIF, BNC,Toslink, I2S and USB
• 2 stereo analog outputs, one on XLR one on RCA
• 100steps fine setting via rotary encoder (digital domain) control main output.
Price is $1799