Marantz has unveiled a new flagship AV Receiver SR7008.
Marantz also upgraded Audyssey to MultEQ XT32/LFC as well as Audyssey Pro, so owners get an “even more accurate calibration of the speakers with a guarantee that every seat in the room is a ‘sweet spot’ for audio”. A Phono MM amplifier for vinyl fans is also on board, so is a 11.2ch pre-out for lots of system expansion possibilities.
Video signals are treated via advanced video processing, with 6+1 HDMI inputs, and 2+1 outputs (dual output for main zone and multi zone output), all of which support 3D 4k pass- through and 4k video processing. Lower resolution video can be up-scaled to Full-HD or even 4k. InstaPrevue technology makes it possible to preview all HDMI input sources on the screen via picture-in-picture. The front digital connectivity (HDMI & USB) makes the SR7008 friendly for mobile, tablet, iPad/iPhone, camera & camcorder.
The front panel folds up to reveal an additional two-line display. in place.
• 9ch discrete power amplifier, 200 W per channel
• Trap door design with hidden 2nd display
• Current Feedback circuitry with Marantz HDAM and customized components
• 9.2ch signal processing and Clock Jitter Reducer
• DLNA 1.5 Network audio streaming
• MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, WMA, Lossless, FLAC192/24(HD)
• Gapless playback
• Spotify, last.fm, Flickr, Internet Radio
• Apple AirPlay and Windows 8/RT compatible
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Dynamic EQ and Dynamic Volume + PRO ready
• DTS Neo:X (up to 9.1ch) and Audyssey DSX Processing
• 6+1 HDMI inputs (3D/ARC/CEC/4k)
• 2+1 HDMI outputs (2x simultaneous, 1x for Zone 2)
• Full 4k compatibility – Scaling – Pass-through – GUI overlay
• InstaPrevue to preview HDMI input sources on screen
• Multi-lingual Setup Assistant (9 languages)
• Multi-room/Multi-source (3 Zones), supports Zone Audio from HDMI, coax., opt., network
• 11.2ch pre-out (with 2 independent subwoofers), Phono MM amplifier
• Marantz Remote App for iOS and Android