The Nēo 260D provides a CD Transport and a DAC all-in-one with 32-bit processing engine, upsampling capabilities, MOON oversized power supplies. The DAC section, entirely optional, can be added later on.The Nēo 260D borrows much of its technology from the more exotic and costlier Evolution series 650D.
MOON Nēo 260D Features
● Proprietary CD drive system mounted on M-Quattro gel-based 4-point floating suspension for vibration damping.
● Two (2) digital outputs: S/PDIF and AES/EBU
● SimLink™ controller port allows for 2-way communications between other compatible MOON components
With 32-bit DAC:
● A virtually jitter-free “1 picosecond” digital clocking.
● 32-bit asynchronous Digital-to-Analog converter
● Four (4) digital inputs (S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 1 & USB x 1)
The MOON Nēo 260D is available now with an MSRP $2,000.00 USD;
Add $1,000.00 for the optional 32-bit digital-to-analogue converter.