Just like tasting a great wine or living the pure experience of a live concert, listening to a lacquer is a fleeting chance that can only be lived once.
• Playing a £6,300 lacquer of Sarah Vaughan Live at Laren Jazz Festival in 1975 that only survives one play
• Music reproduction like never before
• A unique music performance
• Exclusive free event at the historic Holywell Music Room at Oxford University
• Afterwards champagne and canapes at Oxford Audio Consultants
Saturday 4th February Free Concert at Holywell Music Room, Oxford University. 5.30 for 6pm, afterwards Champagne & Canapes at Oxford Audio. 7.30 to 9pm.
A free event limited to 50 people. Booking in advance with Oxford Audio is required in order to attend.