The Debut Carbon combines traditional technologies with modern materials and modern design at a low price.
It is available in different colours and various equipment levels from € 299.00. The USB Phono version is equipped with a phono-stage with USB port, which allows the digitalisation of vinyl directly on a computer.
Pro-Ject Audio Systems was founded by Heinz Lichtenegger 1990 in Vienna, with the idea that analogue playback is the most cost-effective way to listen to music of audiophile quality. Their products are exported in close to 80 countries worldwide and produce more than 15 different models.
Technical Spec’ for the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon
- 8.6″ one-piece carbon fibre tonearm.
- Sorbothane-damped counterweight.
- Two isolation ‘feet’ made from sorbothane, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12″ platter.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- New power supply.
- Ortofon 2m Red pre-installed.