ELECTROCOMPANIET EC PLAY APP UPDATED
The Electrocompaniet EC Play app has been updated to include multi-language support and tablet landscape orientation support.
The EC play is used to control the Electrocompaniet’s range of network audio streamers, speakers, and integrated amplifiers.
ELECTROCOMPANIET EC PLAY APP
With the brand-new app EC play version 2.2, the Norwegian brand has added support for German, Norwegian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Hungarian, Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese, and Simplified Chinese.
More languages will be added soon. In addition, Landscape support for tablets on both iOS and Android-based is also supported. The app update is also in preparation for several noteworthy updates in the near future, as well as some general bug fixes.
IOS AND ANDROID
The update will be available free of charge for both iOS® and Android ® based phones and tablets over the coming days. The app supports the following products:
- Tana SL2 Speaker and streamer (EC Living Line)
- ECI 6 DX MKII Integrated Amplifier, DAC and streamer (Classic Line)
- ECM 1 MKII Network Streamer (Classic Line)
- Tana SL1 Steamer and speaker (EC Living Line)
- Rena SA1 Network Steamer, DAC and Amplifier (EC Living Line)
- Rena S1 Network Steamer and DAC (EC Living Line)
- ECM 1 Network Streamer (Classic line)
- ECI 6 DX Integrated Amplifier, DAC and streamer (Classic line).
“The EC Play app is our own, in-house developed app designed to control our range of streamers, integrated amplifiers and wireless speakers based on the critically acclaimed EC Software Engine streaming platform”, says Lasse Danielsen, Sales & Marketing Director at Electrocompaniet. “We constantly get feedback form our client s all over the world, and multi-language has been a much requested feature we are now able to deliver.”